Interview Question and Answer for Estonia Student Visa

Embassy Questions and Answer Interview for Estonia students on getting a visa   The country Estonia is one of the easiest countries to apply for a visa as stated by Schengen Visa info. According to their statistics, only 1.6% of the applications failed but the rest of 98.4% were granted a short-term visa to the Schengen area.  Estonia is an amazing place where it is named as the World`s least crowded countries and one with the most forests and trees, it`s really a place for nature lovers. Aside from that,…

Read More