How to Play PUBG on PC With or Without Emulator
More than two years have gone since its underlying discharge, PUBG is as yet one of the most well-known fights royale games out there that you can appreciate on PC and consoles. PUBG Mobile is the rendition of the game accessible for Android and iOS. Notwithstanding, we are certain that nothing matches the PUBG experience that you can understand on a bigger showcase, and which is the reason in this article, we’ll disclose to you how to play PUBG on PC without an emulator and how to play PUBG Mobile on PC with an emulator.
How to Play PUBG on PC Without an Emulator
PUBG PC is available to play via Steam. You need to install Steam first, the most popular PC game storefront, and then follow these steps to get started.
1. Go to this site by clicking here > download and introduce Steam for Windows PC.
2. Once Steam is introduced > open it and sign in to your record. Or there will be consequences, on the off chance that you don’t have a Steam account, you can make another record too.
3. After you’ve marked in > in the base left corner, click on Add a Game > click on Browse the Steam Store for Games > in the hunt bar, type PUBG.
4. From there, you’ll have the option to buy PUBG for Rs. 999. You simply need to tap on Add a truck > then pick between Purchase for myself or Purchase as a blessing > include an installment method** lastly make your buy.
5. Once you have the game bought, you can play PUBG on PC.
How to Play PUBG on PC for Free
- Go to the PUBG Lite site by clicking here > click on the yellow download button under PUBG Lite for PC.
- On the following page, indeed click on the Yellow Download catch to proceed.
- After the PUBG Lite arrangement is downloaded, open it. Sign into your PUBG account by entering your certifications. In the event that you don’t have a PUBG account, make certain to make one.
- After you have signed in, click on the Install button. This will introduce the game on your PC’s nearby stockpiling.
- That is everything, you would now be able to play PUBG on your PC, that too without paying a dime.
How to Play PUBG on the PC emulator
The last strategy that we are recommending isn’t for playing the PC adaptation of PUBG, however, rather through this technique you will have the option to play PUBG Mobile on your PC with the assistance of an Android emulator. Here we’ll likewise tell you the best way to change PUBG emulator language to English.
- Download the emulator like Gameloop PUBG Mobile.
- After the .exe document is downloaded, you need to introduce it to your framework.
- Once introduced, open the emulator, which you’ll see will boot up in the Chinese language. Along these lines, before proceeding, you have to change the language to English.
- To do that, provide the show order on your Windows PC to squeezing Windows key + R and type Regedit. Snap-on OK and from the spring up the menu, click on Yes.
- This will open the Registry Editor with the MobileGamePC previously chose in the sub-menus on the left.
- Under MobileGamePC, double-tap on UserLanguage and enter en_US in Value information. Snap-on OK and restart the emulator.
- Indeed, that is it. After you open the emulator, in the quest bar search for PUBG Mobile > download and introduce the game > once the game is introduced, it will show up in the My games area of the emulator. Snap-on it to play.
By following these straightforward techniques, you would now be able to play PUBG on PC.